Battery recycling is an important market sector both for resource recovery and for environmental health. The improper disposal of depleted batteries into the trash can result in corroded battery chemicals leaking into our soils and contaminating ground and surface water. Micronics is proud to contribute to filtration solutions for a cleaner, healthier and more sustainable world for generations to come.
Micronics provides custom engineered filtration solutions for battery recycling including:
- lead-acid battery recycling
- lithium-ion battery recycling
- recycling of nickel metal hydride batteries (NiMH)
- recycling of nickel-cadmium batteries
Li-ion batteries are used in energy storage systems (ESSs), hybrid and electric vehicles (EVs), E-bikes, various consumer electronics devices such as mobile phones, laptop computers, and tablets, power tools, and more.
Nearly 100% of lead-acid batteries are being recycled profitably today and the lithium-ion battery recycling market is expected to experience double-digit growth in forthcoming years.
If you are looking to recycle lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries, and other battery chemistries, Micronics offers you a range of trusted customized filtration solutions:
- Filter Press Cloth for battery recycling applications
- Filter Presses customized for battery recycling applications
- Materials of construction options customized for your slurry & temperature requirements
- On-site Pilot Testing assistance for battery recycling applications – explore our Test Press options including our 150mm Bench-scale Test Filter Press
- Filter Plates for leak-proof battery recycling applications
- Spare filter press parts for battery recycling applications
- Installation, start-up, and commissioning services to get you on the road to resource recovery faster
Contact us to discuss Micronics’ engineered filtration solutions for the growing battery recycling market.