At Micronics, we know it takes talented people to achieve the success for which we strive. Beyond our engineered filtration products and services, it is the dedication and ingenuity of our people that make the critical difference.
For Micronics, this means identifying highly-motivated individuals who emphasize customer satisfaction, strive to succeed and constantly improve, and seek challenges to help influence and shape our future. We choose our talent carefully. People make the difference and we are looking for the best, just as our customers are.
Current Openings: Micronics is Hiring!
INSIDE SALES/ CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
As an Inside Sales/Customer Support Specialist, you will be the inside sales liaison responsible for increasing sales with existing customers, pursuing and establishing relationships with new customers, and achieving designated sales quotas. A successful candidate will be an energetic, motivated self-starter with a proven track record of building sales and/or have previous customer service experience.
You must be a highly-motivated team player possessing strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Effective cross-functional communication between Sales, Operations, and Engineering is necessary within our organization.
A successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment in building sales and will have customer service experience. He or she will possess the ability to show patience while problem-solving, have good time management skills, be detailed-oriented, organized, and be a self-starter.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- To facilitate the progress of our customers through the Micronics business system.
- To help qualify, nurture, close, and retain customers and contacts within specified regions.
- Provide superior customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests.
- To coordinate customer project and opportunity activities with Engineering, Production, Quality, and Customer Service Representatives, as necessary.
- Field incoming phone calls from customers seeking assistance.
- Provide support and work in conjunction with outside sales representative.
- Responsible for outbound business prospecting in assigned territory; will require cold calling.
- Build rapport and credibility with new customers and existing customers.
- Utilize CRM software to maintain pertinent account details.
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in Inside Sales or Interactive Customer Service role
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft applications, CRM and/or ERP experience, QAD preferred.
- An analytical and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player capabilities across multiple departments within the organization.
- Detail-oriented with the ability and desire to follow through.
- Highly organized individual
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
* Full-Time Position
* Earn Monthly Commissions
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time off
- 10 Paid Holidays
If you are interested in speaking with us about available opportunities and believe you have the relevant qualifications, please send us an e-mail with a current resume and we will contact you if there is a match. Here’s the contact info:
ATTN: Human Resources, Micronics Engineered Filtration Group
The Micronics Engineered Filtration Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, Vietnam Era or Disabled Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.