The Micronics Engineered Filtration Group is pleased to highlight its new blog featuring liquid-solid separation content relevant to a wide range of demanding markets and application areas including chemical manufacturing, pigments and dyes, pharmaceuticals and biotech, food and beverage, power gen, aggregates, mining and mineral processing, and general industry. Here is our most recent blog post: “Filter Press and Filter Cloth Solutions for Pigments & Dyes.”
A sampling of 8 recent topics includes:
- “How Can I Reduce Expenses for Transporting Filter Cake?” – Learn More
- “What Are the Benefits of a CGR vs. NG Filter Plate for Dewatering Operations?” – Learn More
- “What Are the Benefits of Vacuum-assisted Filtration in Creating Exceptionally Dry Filter Cakes?” – Learn More
- “How Do I Know When My Filter Cloth Needs to be Cleaned or Changed?” – Learn More
- “The Hydraulic Power Unit On My Filter Press is Down, Now What?” – Learn More
- “Filter Press Solutions for Dewatering Mine Tailings and Mineral Concentrates” – Learn More
- “Optimizing Filter Cloth Life and Cycle time with Automatic Cloth Washing” – Learn More
- “Automatic Dry Trays and Their Role in Filter Press Operations” – Learn More
“We hope that you find our blog posts informative and a complement to an existing partnership with us or as a starting point to building a satisfying relationship with the Micronics team. Contact us by telephone at 866.481.3694 or via the web with your requests. We are committed to your success,” said Bernie Faulkner, Micronics’ President and CEO.
Micronics’ commitment to customer satisfaction includes having knowledgeable, accessible, and friendly sales and applications engineering personnel ready and able to help you navigate through the many considerations needed for an effective, efficient dewatering operation, one that meets your company’s objectives.
About the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group
The Micronics Engineered Filtration Group (Micronics Filtration Holdings, Inc.) consists of leading wet and dry engineered filtration companies including Micronics, Inc., Southern Filter Media, LLC., C.P. Environmental, LLC., United Process Control, Inc., along with the AeroPulse® brand of APC equipment. Micronics, Inc. is a worldwide expert in liquid/solid separation. Incorporated in 1983 and founded by Barry Hibble, Micronics has been a portfolio company of Vance Street Capital, a Los Angeles-based private equity firm, since 2013. In late 2014, Micronics expanded into dry filtration and air pollution control products and services with the acquisition of Southern Filter Media (SFM). C.P. Environmental (CPE), United Process Control (UPC), and AeroPulse joined the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group in 2015.
The Micronics companies collectively serve customers’ filtration needs in mining and mineral processing; energy, power generation; industrial; chemical manufacturing; pigments and dyes; food and beverage; steel and iron processing; aggregates, cement and asphalt; pharmaceutical; and water/wastewater treatment. The company’s tagline underscores its breadth and capabilities: Single Source for Filter Press and Air Pollution Control Needs.
To learn more, visit us at Micronics’ websites: Micronics, Inc., Southern Filter Media, C.P. Environmental, and United Process Control. We are committed to our customers’ success.
Francine S. Bernitz
Marketing, Micronics Engineered Filtration Group
Click here to download this announcement in PDF format.
- Micronics’ CEO, Chris Cummins, Is Featured On “Manufacturing Excellence” Podcast
- Micronics Supports Sugar Beet Processing with Leading Pressure Filtration Products & Services
- 10, 8, 6, 4 & 2 Cubic-Foot Filter Presses in Stock and Ready-to-Ship from Micronics’ Advanced Technology Center in Chattanooga, TN, USA
- Drainage Belting: Our Quantifiable Difference…as Shown through Mark-10 Testing
- Which Type of Vacuum Filter is Best for my Application?
- Diagnosing Six Types of Bag and Cage Damage in Your Pulse-Jet Dust Collector
- Micronics Welcomes Jeremy Borgman as Its New Director of Business Development – Field Services
Contact Our Experts
Micronics Is Your Trusted Partner for Total Engineered Filtration Solutions. We offer end-to-end solutions from Filter Media to Industry-Leading Filtration Equipment, to Spare Parts & Accessories, to On-Site Field Services and In-House Laboratory Services. Whether for your Filter Press, Belt Press, Leaf Filter, Vacuum Filter, or Baghouse, you can count on Micronics’ deep industry and applications knowledge for the right engineered filtration solution to meet your needs. We look forward to working with your team.