Micronics has a great deal of expertise in helping customers select the correct filter plate to help achieve production goals, providing solutions appropriate for your market, your application, and your set of operating conditions. Whatever your filtration process and dewatering needs, you can trust the Micronics name.
Micronics offers a comprehensive range of filter plate types based on your needs.
- Recessed, Gasketed (“CGR”) Filter Plates
- Non-Gasketed (NG) Recessed Filter Plates
- Membrane (Diaphragm) Filter Plates
- Center Feed Filter Plates
- Corner Feed Filter Plates
- Plates with various feed locations…Top Center, Bottom Center, External Feed, and Double Feed
- Vacuum Membrane Filter Plates
- Traditional “Plate and Frame” plates
- Steam-jacketed Filter Plates & other specialty Filter Plates
- Large-scale Mining Filter Plates and more.
We provide Filter Plates in various materials of construction such as polypropylene, nylon, Kynar (PVDF), aluminum, and stainless steel.
Micronics offers both standard and custom filter plate designs, tailored to your market/application. We also have a wide selection of OEM Replacement Plates for virtually any brand or make of filter press equipment!
Micronics can design filter press plates that improve cake dryness and washing efficiency, or plates that help combat abrasive conditions. Filter plates designed to accept Micronics-designed “clip neck” filter cloth have become an industry standard when cake washing and easier filter cloth change-outs are particularly important!
Contact us so we may put Micronics’ extensive expertise to work in helping you achieve your liquid filtration goals, saving money and enhancing operating efficiency.