Our high-quality filter press cloth is well-suited to your demanding mining operations including:
- Dewatering Mine Tailings (Dry Stacked Tailings Management)
- Dewatering Mineral Concentrates
- Merrill-Crowe Process
Micronics manufactures filter press cloth in two state-of-the-art filter media manufacturing facilities in Chattanooga, TN, USA and in Saltillo, Mexico.
Micronics has the best: Overall Capabilities, Turnaround, Quality, Performance & Applications Expertise.
Whomever the Filter Press OEM, we’ve got your back. Micronics manufactures Filter Press Cloth for ALL makes and models of mining presses including popular 2.0m x 2.0m and 2.5m x 2.5m filter presses.
We are so very proud of our filter cloth production team including our laser cutting team, highly-experienced sewing staff, our expert welded feed neck operators & our latexing team. Everything we do is aimed at not just meeting but exceeding your expectations:
- Industry-leading lead times
- Abrasion-resistant cloth for highly abrasive mining slurries
- Cloth suitable for high-velocity slurries
- Cloth that is easy and fast to changeout
- Options for minimizing leakage
- Good cake release
- Very low cake moisture
- Clear filtrate
- Longer cloth life
Contact us to reorder your mining filter cloth and enjoy the benefits of our new shorter lead times to better serve your mine’s needs! You can trust the Micronics brand of filter cloth.