Some of the things we look for with our Process Optimization Serviices include:
- If cake discharge and/or cake moisture can be improved
- If the cycle time and/or total throughput can be improved
- If manpower dedicated to the filter press can be reduced
- If compressed air use is effective and efficient
- If the filter plates and filter cloths are the ones best suited to the industry, application, process, and equipment
- If there are gains to be made in energy efficiency
- If ancillary equipment (pumps, tanks, valves) is properly-sized and being utilized appropriately
Micronics understands that your filtration equipment is only part of your process, and our experienced service technicians recognize that the solution to a tough filtration problem is sometimes found upstream or downstream of the filter press itself.
Make sure the company you call on for help can not only fix your filter press but also serve as a true partner in your filtration process.
We are the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group, committed to your success with Total Engineered Filtration Solutions.
Contact Micronics today for more information about how we can put our expertise to work for you.