Did you know that the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group is a provider of both wet and dry filtration equipment and service solutions to the aggregates and allied-industries including asphalt and cement production?
Filtration Solutions for Aggregates, Asphalt, Cement Production
Home > Filtration Solutions for Aggregates, Asphalt, Cement Production
On the liquid filtration side, we are often referred to as the “pressure filtration experts” and Micronics offers a range of filter plate configurations that we can custom-design to dewater very fine solids such as in an aggregate plant’s wash plant effluent. These include filter presses with:
- Recessed filter plates
- Membrane squeeze (diaphragm) filter plates
- “Mixed Pack” filter plates consisting of membrane and recessed plates
You can read more about the advantages of membrane and mixed pack filter plates here in this recent blog post.
Micronics offers both overhead beam and sidebar filter press styles, depending upon considerations such as access required to the filter cloths for change-out, and whether an automatic cloth washing system will be implemented.
Minimizing fines going into settling ponds as well as reducing the costs of transporting filter cake are topics that comes up frequently with our aggregates and mining clients. Achieving drier filter cake solids is a key tool for reducing transportation and disposal costs. We explored the topic of reducing operating costs with drier cakes in this recent blog post.
Every plant has different needs around targeted cake moisture and clay content in the slurry is a key consideration in terms of selecting cake thickness and optimizing cycle time.
Micronics works onsite with our customers to determine the best filter press, filter plate, filter cloth combination to ensuring the most efficient, effective dewatering operation to meet your company’s objectives. At Micronics, you will find a dedicated and knowledgeable team of engineered filtration professionals that you can trust to design the reliable, high-quality, cost-effective solutions that meet your goals.
Industry-Leading Baghouse Solutions
On the dry side of the engineered filtration house, baghouse experts at the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group can assist with proper filter bag selection for your important dust control systems for aggregates, cement, lime, gypsum, and asphalt production. You can learn more about our full line of high-efficiency dual-density, PTFE membrane, micro-denier polyester, aramid, and homopolymer acrylic felts here.
And when it comes to baghouse services for aggregates, cement, lime, and asphalt facilities, the Micronics Engineered Filtration Group has you covered with our complete Baghouse Maintenance and Repair Services.
Contact us to learn more about our Filter Press Solutions and Baghouse Solutions for the aggregates and allied industries.
- March Maintenance Tip Of The Month: Inspect Your Press’s Limit And Proximity Switches – And All Electronic Switches – Regularly For Ensuring Optimal Filter Press Up-Time
- The Micronics Engineered Filtration Group Launches New Website
- February Maintenance Tip of the Month: Ensure the Quality of Your Filter Press’ Air Supply for Optimal Press and Component Performance
- January Maintenance Tip of the Month: Maintain Good Housekeeping Practices and Perform Regularly Scheduled Cleaning for the Superb Performance of Your Filter Press
- Leadership Perspectives – Chris Cummins, CEO, December 2020
- Filter Press Retrofits and Parts for Filter Presses from All OEM Manufacturers
- December Monthly Maintenance Tip: Perform Checks of Safety Equipment, Hydraulic Fluids and Cloth Daily
Contact Our Experts
Micronics Is Your Trusted Partner for Total Engineered Filtration Solutions. We offer end-to-end solutions from Filter Media to Industry-Leading Equipment to Spare Parts & Accessories to On-Site and Remote Services. Whether for Your Filter Press operation or your Baghouse, you can count on Micronics’ deep industry and applications knowledge for the right engineered filtration solution to meet your needs. We look forward to working with your team.