Filter Cloth is the key ingredient in optimizing your filter press operation. Think of our cloth as the ‘essential front line workers’ in liquid-solid separation. So, when it comes to getting the best filter press cloth for your company’s filtration needs, you can feel confident turning to Micronics.
10 Reasons Micronics Is The Best Filter Cloth Manufacturer For Your Filter Press Dewatering Operation
Home > 10 Reasons Micronics Is The Best Filter Cloth Manufacturer For Your Filter Press Dewatering Operation
Here are some facts about Micronics and the Micronics brand of filter cloth:
1. Reliable Production You Can Count On
Micronics has been and continues to be fully operational in both our filter media manufacturing plants during COVID-19.
2. Extensive Inventory
Micronics maintains an extensive on-hand inventory of durable, high-performance rolled goods to meet your needs including advanced materials like Polypropylene, Nylon, Polyethylene, Polyester, and Rilsan®.
3. Diverse Specifications
Our filter cloths are available in many different materials, yarn types, and weave patterns to meet your exact filtration needs.
4. Best-in-Industry Lead Times – 2 Weeks For Custom Filter Press Cloth
Micronics utilizes several state-of-the-art laser-cutting machines to ensure fast turnaround and consistent high quality. In fact, we have worked very hard to deliver custom filter press cloth lead times that we believe truly set the standard in the industry!
5. Robust Manufacturing Capabilities in 2 plants
Micronics manufactures all of our Filter Cloth in TWO state-of-the-art filter media manufacturing facilities in Chattanooga, TN, and Saltillo, Mexico. So, we have always got your back!
6. Filter Cloth Performance Advantages You Need, Customized
Micronics works with you to deliver the filter cloth that achieves the performance advantages you need including: longer cloth life, improved cake release, drier filter cakes, and generally more efficient filter press operations. Our years of textile expertise allow us to develop customized cloth recommendations for any application, including yours.
7. Knowledgeable, On-the-Ground Sales Team
In North America, Ryan, Steve, Fred, Marc, Jason, and the entire Inside Sales team are happy to assist you in filter cloth selection, considering a whole range of factors such as the need for resistance to chemical attack, tensile strength, thermal properties, and abrasion resistance so that the filter cloth you receive is precisely right for your unique set of operating conditions. In Latin America, Vlamir, Fernando, and the team are happy to assist you in cloth selection with capabilities and resources you simply won’t find anywhere else.
8. Welded “HPR” Feed Necks and “Clip Necks”
Feed necks are an important parameter that greatly affects filtration performance and Micronics offers many options from our proprietary, welded “HPR” design to a patented, Micronics-designed “clip neck.”
9. Time and Money-Saving Solutions
Micronics manufacturers filter cloth proven to save you time and money on installation vs. traditional, CGR-style cloths. Let us talk to you about new cloth solutions with no plate modifications required. Time is money and Micronics is here to improve your press efficiencies!
10. Experience in Your Markets
If you have a filtration challenge, chances are we have encountered something very similar in the diverse industries we serve including chemical manufacturing, pigments & dyes, mining & mineral processing, wastewater treatment, breweries & wineries, sugar beet processing, industrial sludge, battery recycling, commercial laundry, surface finishing, and many more industries.
When you work with Micronics, we’ll help ensure you feel confident that you are selecting the right filter press cloth – and cloth manufacturer – to optimize your filter press operation! All cloth is not the same. Trust the Micronics brand.
- July Maintenance Tip of the Month: Safeguard Workers by Following Lock-Out/Tag-Out Procedures to the Letter in Your Press Operations
- Filter Press Solutions for Coal Ash Pond Remediation
- June Maintenance Tip of the Month: Focus on Automatic Filter Cloth Washing Systems
- May Maintenance Tip of the Month: Focus on Filter Plate Maintenance
- Filter Plate Solutions: The Importance of Partnering with a Total Engineered Filtration Solutions Provider
- Earth Day 2021: Micronics’ Daily Contributions to the Planet
- March Maintenance Tip Of The Month: Inspect Your Press’s Limit And Proximity Switches – And All Electronic Switches – Regularly For Ensuring Optimal Filter Press Up-Time
Contact Our Experts
Micronics Is Your Trusted Partner for Total Engineered Filtration Solutions. We offer end-to-end solutions from Filter Media to Industry-Leading Equipment to Spare Parts & Accessories to On-Site and Remote Services. Whether for Your Filter Press operation or your Baghouse, you can count on Micronics’ deep industry and applications knowledge for the right engineered filtration solution to meet your needs. We look forward to working with your team.