Filter Cloth is the key ingredient to optimizing your filter press operation. So, when it comes to getting the best cloth for your company’s filtration needs, you can feel confident turning to Micronics.
Here are some facts about Micronics and the Micronics brand of filter cloth:
1. Did You Know…. Micronics maintains an extensive on-hand inventory of durable, high-performance rolled goods to meet your needs including advanced materials like Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Polyamide (Nylon) and Rilsan®.
2. Did You Know… Our filter cloths are available in many different materials, yarn types, and weave patterns to meet your exact filtration needs.
3. Did You Know… Micronics utilizes several state-of-the-art laser-cutting machines to ensure consistent high quality and fast turnaround time. In fact, we have worked very hard to deliver custom cloth lead times that we believe set the standard in in the industry!
4. Did You Know… Micronics manufactures all of our Filter Cloth in TWO state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Chattanooga, TN and Saltillo, Mexico. So, we have always got your back!
5. Did You Know… Micronics works with you to deliver the filter cloth that achieves the performance advantages you need from improved cake release to drier cakes to longer cloth life and more efficient filter press operations. Our years of textile expertise allow us to develop customized cloth recommendations for any application, including yours.
6. Did You Know… In North America, Erick, Steve, Fred, Terry, Marc and the entire Inside Sales team are happy to assist you in filter cloth selection, considering a whole range of factors such as need for resistance to chemical attack, tensile strength, thermal properties, and abrasion resistance so that the filter cloth you receive is precisely right for your unique set of operating conditions. In Latin America, Vlamir, Fernando and team are happy to assist you in cloth selection with capabilities and resources you simply won’t find anywhere else.
7. Did You Know… Feed necks are an important parameter that greatly affects filtration performance and Micronics offers many options from our proprietary, welded “HPR” design to a patented, Micronics-designed “clip neck.”
8. Did You Know… If you have a filtration challenge, chances are we have encountered something very similar in the diverse industries we serve including chemical manufacturing, pigments & dyes, mining & mineral processing, industrial wastewater, breweries & wineries, sugar beet processing, and many more industries.
When you work with Micronics, we’ll help ensure you feel confident that you are selecting the right cloth to optimize your filter press operation! You can trust the Micronics brand.