Micronics provides custom Engineered Filtration Solutions for Battery Recycling including:
- lead-acid battery recycling
- lithium-ion battery recycling
- recycling of nickel metal hydride batteries (NiMH)
- recycling of nickel-cadmium batteries
Li-ion batteries are used in energy storage systems (ESSs), hybrid and electric vehicles (EVs), E-bikes, various consumer electronics devices such as mobile phones, laptop computers, and tablets, power tools, and more.
Nearly 100% of lead-acid batteries are being recycled profitably today and the lithium-ion battery recycling market is expected to experience double-digit growth in forthcoming years.
If you are looking to recycle lead-acid batteries, lithium-ion batteries, and other battery chemistries, Micronics offers you a range of trusted customized filtration solutions:
- Filter Press Cloth for battery recycling applications
- Filter Presses customized for battery recycling applications
- Materials of Construction options customized for your slurry & temperature requirements
- On-site Pilot Testing assistance for battery recycling applications – explore our Test Press options including our 150mm Bench-scale Test Filter Press
- Filter Plates for leak-proof battery recycling applications
- Spare filter press parts for battery recycling applications
- Installation, start-up, and commissioning services to get you on the road to resource recovery faster
Contact us to discuss Micronics’ Engineered Filtration Solutions – including Baghouse Services – for the growing battery recycling market.