Dry Filtration company, Southern Filter Media LLC (SFM), invites visitors to explore their new website which has been designed to provide a resourceful, user-friendly experience. With detailed content and easy-to-use navigation, the new site provides easy access to detailed product information as well as information about services such as SFM’s Baghouse Troubleshooting Services.
Hixson, TN – March 31, 2016 – Southern Filter Media (SFM), based in Hixson (Chattanooga), Tennessee, is excited to announce the launch of their new website. The company, which produces dry filtration filter bags for OEM customers, hopes the new site will serve as a helpful resource to its Baghouse OEMs as well as end-users across a range of demanding industries.
The new website features the company’s broad product line of replacement filter bags, pleated bag filters, cartridge filters as well as cages and venturis, installation hardware, and baghouse parts and accessories including valves, pressure gauges, timers, sonic horns, leak detection powder, inspection lights, and more. Southern Filter Media collaborated with Page One Web Solutions, a web design and marketing firm located in Portland, Maine, who also did the recent redesign of the Micronics, Inc. website.
“We are excited about the new website and hope the design gives our baghouse OEMs and end users easy access to a broad range of resources with respect to Southern Filter Media’s capabilities,” said Charlie Poe, Southern Filter Media’s President. “We are particularly proud of our technical expertise and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and we hope that the website gives visitors a glimpse into the depth of what we can offer our baghouse customers,” Poe added.
As the website illustrates, SFM designs and produces standard and specialty filtration media (like filtration bags) from a variety of fabrics including aramids, polyester, polypropylene, PPS, fiberglass, and other specialty fabrics and finishes. SFM provides dry filtration solutions for markets and applications including asphalt, aggregates, cement production; steel and non-ferrous processing; foundries; woodworking; chemicals; paints, pigments and dyes; plastics and resins; grain; food processing; power generation, waste-to-energy, and other industries.
In business since 1973, Southern Filter Media became part of the Micronics Engineered Filtration family of companies in December 2014. To learn more about our dry filtration capabilities give us a call us at 800.937.8988.
- March Maintenance Tip Of The Month: Inspect Your Press’s Limit And Proximity Switches – And All Electronic Switches – Regularly For Ensuring Optimal Filter Press Up-Time
- The Micronics Engineered Filtration Group Launches New Website
- February Maintenance Tip of the Month: Ensure the Quality of Your Filter Press’ Air Supply for Optimal Press and Component Performance
- January Maintenance Tip of the Month: Maintain Good Housekeeping Practices and Perform Regularly Scheduled Cleaning for the Superb Performance of Your Filter Press
- Leadership Perspectives – Chris Cummins, CEO, December 2020
- Filter Press Retrofits and Parts for Filter Presses from All OEM Manufacturers
- December Monthly Maintenance Tip: Perform Checks of Safety Equipment, Hydraulic Fluids and Cloth Daily
Contact Our Experts
Micronics Is Your Trusted Partner for Total Engineered Filtration Solutions. We offer end-to-end solutions from Filter Media to Industry-Leading Equipment to Spare Parts & Accessories to On-Site and Remote Services. Whether for Your Filter Press operation or your Baghouse, you can count on Micronics’ deep industry and applications knowledge for the right engineered filtration solution to meet your needs. We look forward to working with your team.