Micronics is happy to announce the promotion of Dan Murphy to Field Service and Parts Manager.
Dan has expertly handled field service at Micronics for over 10 years and is well-known and respected in the industry. He has over 16 years of hands-on filter press experience including project management, installation, commissioning, equipment troubleshooting, repairing filtration equipment, and conducting on-site training of personnel.
Dan is a “no nonsense, get-it-done” kind of guy, influenced by his years of service to our country with the U.S. Army. In his new Micronics role, his aim is to be ever responsive to customer needs, providing the expert field service and press parts that reduce or eliminate production down time, always mindful of the fact that time is money.
Contact us to learn more about how Dan and the team can best help you with field service and ordering filter press parts to maintain maximal press up-time, including:
- Filter Press Accessories
- Filter Press Parts – including filter cake carts, Hydraulic Power Units (HPUs), filter plate shifters, and more
- Filter Cloth Tools and Accessories – Air hammers, wedges, filter cloth cake scrapers (spatulas), and more
- Installation, Start-up, and Commissioning
- Equipment Repair and Refurbishment
- Process Optimization
- Preventive Maintenance
- On-Site Pilot and Slurry Testing